- Date of birth
- Job title/ profession
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on our website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
We use your data to provide the best possible service to you. This includes:
- To process your booking of the camper van;
- To carry out relevant identity, security, and driving licence checks.
- To maintain and improve the administration and management of our services.
- To send you information about any special offers or competitions that we may run. You may opt out of any future communications.
We only keep your data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above and/ or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights.
We may compile statistics about the use of our website including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
In certain circumstances we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal information, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of us.
The data in relation to the vehicle tracking device will only be used in the event that the vehicle is not returned to us or goes missing during a hire